If you want to get your mobile phone repaired on the budget after water damage, then first of all it is important that you should remove the phone from the water as quickly as possible. Longer it stays there, the more damage the components get as liquid will seep through the cracks and openings of your phone. Once it is all out of the water, there are certain things that you do need to attend on with. There are so many minor and major things that you should absolutely avoid doing in order to prevent water damage.
What to avoid in DIY mobile phone repair?
After water damage you should not be turning your phone on. You should not be pressing any buttons or the keys. You should not shake, tap or bang the phone. You should not blow on it. This would be sending on with the water right other internal parts of the phone that it hadn’t already reached just as causing more damage in the process. You should not be heating it up that is adding on as includes using a blow dryer or microwaving it.
How to Repair your Mobile Phone on Budget from Water Damage?
• You should first of all turn it off that is not already and then hold it upright.
• You should remove off any of the protective casing and remove your SIM and microSD cards from their slots.
• Now you have to open the back and remove the battery, SIM card(s) and microSD card if you are able to.
• You can make the use of the piece of cloth, sleeve or paper towel to dab your phone dry. You should just avoid spreading the liquid around as because that could push it into more of the phone’s openings. You should just soak up as much as possible.
• You have to tab the phone all dry with the cloth.
• If the damaged mobile phone is more extensive from water, you can consider out to use the vacuum to carefully suck out water stuck from the cracks that are harder to get at.
• You should make sure any small parts adding with the microSD card, SIM card, or battery that are out of the way before attempting this.
• You should bury the phone straight away in the ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice can come about to be great for absorbing liquid and this is actually taken away to be the common method for drying smartphones and tablets. You can also consider on as to buy with the dedicated phone drying pouches.
This was the complete wholset discussion about some of the important guidelines that you need to stay alert about when repairing your mobile phone. So follow the tips carefully and get your mobile phone best repaired when it is damaged with the water.